Thursday 12 January 2012

Hullo!

Who is slackbette and what is this blog about? 

I am Bette and I added the 'slack' for musical and comedic purposes.Thank you for reading my blog and welcome to what I hope will be a long and entertaining friendship. 
The anticipated content of slackbette is a difficult one to describe, the dictionary definition of Slack begins with 'Slack 1' and so that is where I will start:

Adjective: 1.not taut or held tightly in position,2. having or showing laziness or negligence, 3.slow or sluggish,4.a lack of work or activity, 5.West Indian lewd, 6.neither ebbing nor flowing.

Noun: 1.(slacks) casual trousers, 2. a spell of inactivity or laziness.

 

Casting the slacks to one side  - at least for the moment - any of the above definitions offer you an entry into the world of slackbette - The Blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment