Sunday 15 January 2012

Additional Expectations

A neighbour, visiting Melton Mowbray for work, bought a pork pie (as you would). He was surprised that his wife wasn't so thrilled with his offering as to immediately want to have sex with him.

The story wasn't quite as told above, pie neighbour was saying his love life was a bit poor - and he didn't even get a 'cuddle' after he had bought her indoors 'a lovely pork pie'.  Now, call me old fashioned, but surely a pork pie - however lovely and Geographically Protected it may be - isn't a part of anyone's wooing package... 

If you would like to find out more about Melton Mowbray pork pies or GPI:
www.mmppa.co.uk

For dating or wooing advice the best I can offer today is to suggest that pies - overall - are best avoided if you are looking for love.

3 comments:

  1. Is it only me or is everyone (my 1 follower) really fancying a... pie now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slackbette,I am shocked that pork pie is not on your wooing list! For a real treat I like a nice scotch egg too .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Actually I'm a veggie (although I gather you can get veggie 'scotch eggs'). I'd still prefer a bouquet of flowers or a box of choccies,

    ReplyDelete