Wednesday 22 February 2012

Gentleness

I have allowed a week to pass since my last post - slack - you were warned.
I don't know where the week has gone, half term made it busy and several family events; including my son proposing to his girlfriend. She said yes.

Today my son is 27, a week rushes by but so have the past 27 years. He was born in Hereford.
While we were travelling to the hospital in the early hours past Queenswood  a deer walked in front of the car. A deer is the symbol of gentleness and if one crosses your path  it is said to demonstrate that you are a compassionate and loving person. I wonder if these qualities are meant to be mine or my son's? 
http://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/leisure/parks_recreation/queenswood.aspx

Photo of some Japanese Maples in the autumn



Photo of a yellow-leaved Japanese Maple in the autumn


Photo of a nationally rare Dormouse











No comments:

Post a Comment